Steel mold oil, resistant to water
It is a water-repellent oil containing special additives for use in the lubrication of steel molds.
It is used big size concrete steel molds for the construction elements by spraying or with a brush.
• Ensures the formation of smooth surfaces by preventing sticking the formwork with the concrete.
• Ensures further use of the molds.
• Prevents rusting of nails and embedded steels.
• Prevents staining on the surfaces.
• Does not evaporate during curing of the molds, prevents sticking of the formwork.
|Density,@ 15°C g/ml||ASTM 4052||0,84|
|Flash Point COC, °C||ASTM D 92||114|
100 °C’de mm’/s
|ASTM D 445||6,62
|Pour Point, °C
*Values are changeable according to production
ASTM D 97
|Drum 200 lt|