HEAT TRANSFER OIL
High-Performance Heat Transfer Oils
They are long-life heat transfer fluids for industrial applications.
It is manufactured with refined paraffin base oils. It does not have any corrosive action on steel and copper and exhibits remarkable thermal stability and oxidation resistance. It is safely used for close and open systems up to 315°C and 200 °C temperatures, respectively. It has high specific heat and thermal conductivity. Its volatility is low, featuring a good performance at low temperatures.
• Ensures operation at elevated temperatures, thanks to its high thermal stability.
• Extends service life, thanks to its high oxidation resistance.
• Maintains its heat transfer property and promotes to system efficiently, without compromising its service life.
• Exhibits remarkable endurance at elevated temperatures, without the formation of any residue.
• Ensures ease of operation at low temperatures.
• Provides excellent protection of the systems against corrosion.
|Kema Qualit B.V., HOLMES|
|Density, @ 15°C g/ml||ASTM 4052||0,872||0,877|
|Flash Point COC, °C||ASTM D 92||222||230|
40 °C’de m㎡/s
|ASTM D 445||32,18
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D
|Pour Point , °C
*Values are changeable according to production
|ATM D 97||-15||-12|
|DRUM 200 lt|