Tractor and Operating Machines Oil
It is formulated to provide superior performance to that which is possible with conventional mineral oils, in the lubrication transmissions, hydraulics, final drives, and oil-immersed brakes of modern tractors.
• Excellent protection against wear for all tractor components, including transmissions and final drives.
• Elimination of chatter in wet brake systems.
• Reliable hydraulic and power transmission performance.
• Improved low-temperature fluidity giving good hydraulic response in cold weather.
• Good protection against rust and corrosion.
|API: CF-4, GL-4, MF 1139/44/45, John Deere J20C, J20A, Caterpillar TO-2
Allisoiin C-3, C-4, Farel: M2C 159B
|TYPICAL SPECIFICATIONS *|
|SAE Viscosity Grade||20W/50|
|Density, @15 °C g/m3||ASTM 4052||0,890|
|Flash Point COC, °C||ASTM D 92||240|
40 °C m㎡/s
100 °C m㎡/s
|ASTM D 445||174,0
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||110|
|POUR POINT, °C
*Values are changeable according to production.
ASTM D 97
|Plastic Bottles 10 It, 20 lt|
|Drum 200 It.|